Mixed Media Bliss

7:27 PM



Hello Crafters!
Today over the Bloom Girl's  blog I will show you this mixed media canvas!
To decorate this canvas I used only Prima Marketing products (except for coloring the Bloom Girl, for this I used Distress Markers), and here is the list of what I used : 

  • 6x4 ATC PAD Time Traveler's memories #814076
  • 6x6 PAPER PAD Time Traveler's memories #813932
  • 12x12 SCRIPT PAD #844417
  • Gardenia Bloom Girl Stamp #980207
  • Color Bloom Spray #573881 , #573829 , #573812 , #573805

As always, I am a mess and I started recording the video untill I finished my canvas and I realized I didn't press REC....I was so damn disappointed and sad because I didn't take any step by step photo. Oh well :( 
Anyway over the blog I tried to explain what I did, hopefully it was clear engouh! hehe 

What are you waiting for? Go and check it out and if you wish, leave a comment!
Here is a sneak peek!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay Creative, Stay happy.... Till next time, ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram