Unusual Xmas Card

12:38 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafter!!!
For this month challange over Craft Stamper Magazine, we decided to play a bit and to use NOT Christmas stamps to make something that is Christmas related!
I have to admit that for me it was not that easy, since most of my stamps do not really have shapes -- or shapes that i can reuse for a different purpose....so I had to dig a lot down the pile of stamps and...ta-da! I made a funny and simple Reindeer face!

To create the Reindeer face I used a geo-tag stamp by Amy Tangerine and I used Hero Arts stamp to create the antennas! (Is antennas how you call them? ahh to lazy to google, I am use you get what I mean eheh) .. Since I didn't want to use ANY Christmas stamps, I decided to use a simple alphabet set to stamp my sentiment and I stamped 25Dec.



The result is a really easy and fun card!
Head over the blog  to get inspired by what our team made , especially Trish  -- she made an outstading Christmas Fairy!!

This month sponsor is The Artistic Stamper that kindly offered to the winner an amazing stamp set!
To take part of this challange is really easy: you must use NON Christmas stamp to create any kind of project that is Christmas related! So....bring on your fantasy and have fun!!!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram