Blooming Christmas Card

9:48 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
Today is the 8th day of the Prima Marketing blog hop and today is all about Bloom Girls!
For this occasion , we, from the design team, made a christmas card using only Prima Marketing products! I used the following materials:


- Color Boom Gold Foil #573805

- Paper Life Time #845667

- Stickers #550172

- Background Stamp # 960896

- Wood Embellishments #556556

- Summer Bloom Girl #961244

It was a bit hard to create a Christmas Theme Card without having any actually Christmas Theme deco, but..... I think that Prima Marketing products are so versatile that I think I was able to give the idea! I also have been practicing with coloring, I am not yet an expert and I am sure that with a bit of help from the expert I can improve ! I am happy with my result!

Here's what I created..





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram