#127

5:30 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
starting this month, my collaboration with the Sketchabilities challange blog  will slightly change! Karan,  our amazing dT Coordinaror, wanted to add a new small team that will be dedicated only to YouTube Videos!...and of course I couldn't do anything but jump into this new team!
Reveals will always go live at the same time than before, infact, the reveal for sketch #127 went live 15th November. For the videos it will work a bit different...they will go live few days after the big reveal.
Also 15th November was a "big date" for my friend ElenaB as she started her collaboration in the Sketchabilities dT aswell and I am really happy about it!

...but let's talk about my layout!
This Layout is dedicated to my friend Kiara's beautiful cat! Her name is Stella and it is such an adorable fur-ball all you have to do to make her happy is to call her name and first you will hear her adorbs purrs and then you will see her beautiful round face!
Color scheme was easy , since I used Kiara's favorite color : Fuchsia pink.

I used Gelatos della Faber-Castell Design memory Craft, Dylusions and as finish Ann Butler's Irididescents Colors by Eaarth Safe Finishes .

Here's the video Tutorial :

and here's somo photo:








This is the sketch : 





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram