Hope

8:00 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I show you a Tag (no way! LOL) that I created with the super adorable stamp from the Bloom Girl Collection by Jamie Dougherty Designs / Prima Marketing.
For me is a HUGE honor to be part of this design team, not only because I am deeply in love with the whole bloom collection but also because I had the pleasure and extreme bless to met Jamie in my art "evolution". She touched my creativity in so many ways, she is always encouraging and always sharing positive vibes. This is my first post in the Bloom Girl!

Over the blog you can find a little tutorial on how I decorated and finished the TAG!

The initial idea was a different one, lol, i wanted to create something different with the background, something lighter, but i love how the tag turned out...i just let my favorite tool (Gelatos) to captivate me!
Also I think that the bubbles I created with the Stencil (Orbs by Finnabair/Prima) give to the tag light and add a little bit of magic...no? LOL

Here's a small detail, to see the whole project I kindly invite you to head over the Bloom Girl Blog !



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram