New Release

12:00 AM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters!
Here we are again with a new fantastic stamp/dies release branded CAS-ual Fridays Stamp
Today we start with the die set Flurry Fri-dies -- you can check out the entire release and the project that the dT girls made by clicking directly here .

Since today is the "black friday" make sure to take advantage of the 15% off from the store!

Here is what I created :



With the die I made a quick home made stencil and I used it to add some modeling paste over my watercolored background.

For the sentiment I have used the stamp set from  MUST LOVE SNOWFLAKES
What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram