Ska #102

12:18 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Craters!
Today I am showing you my last card I made for Sketchalicious!
As I told you in this post when I was making this card and that tag, it was my "green" moment yeah yeah! LOL!!!
For this card, I wanted to experiment few new techniques (well...new for my works at least!) and I had so much fun playing with colors and various shaders...because in this card I used a lot of whites, a lot of yellows, a lot of browns, a lot of creams...a real color mix that make this green pop even more!
The stencil I have used is Hero Arts Stencil Tile Work and I also used  Ranger Texture Paste.

As far as what kind of color I used...well, I really am not able to write down each color because I let my self go and I just grabbed whatever colors I had close. I used Lindy's stamp gang sprays, distress ink, gelatos, wax color, watercolor pencils.... a real MIX.

I had so much fun because I felt like it was a true playful moment of experimentation!

Here's few photo:





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram