Bubble box

4:52 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters,
today is the second day of the new release at CAS-ual Fridays.
This is an amazing and versatile set of dies!
Check out how many different cards/projects our dT made...you can check them out all by clicking here. Since it is Small Business Saturday the shop offers a very special discount -15% off the entire shop (no code needed)

For this set I made a really easy peasy card - I stamped with Versamark some quotes from the stamp set OUT LOUD which I absolute love - then with a stencil I added some special embossing paste. It is by Dreamweaver and is metallic copper. I had that embossing paste since forever!
The sentiment is from another all time favorite of mine, it is from the collection BREATHE. I seriously have no words to describe how this stamp set makes me feel -- I know it might sound weird, but hey, I am emotional like that ! LOL



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram